By accessing this website, www.thebridgeclinic-cc.com or any of its’ forward domains or sub-domains, you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion.
What is information protection?
The Bridge Clinics of Texas is committed to the protection of all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The Bridge Clinics of Texas and Dr. Byron Conner, MD, maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information in accordance with the law. Industry standard encryption is used on this website and within the software utilized in the clinic. The transmission of information via electronic use and the internet is not entirely secure despite our best efforts. Although we take every measure possible to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to this website apart from external devices used to communicate with out services; any transmission or transaction is at your own risk.
What information is collected, and why?
We may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact forms, and through the use of “cookies” as explained below. The information we receive in such a manner depends on the settings of the browser utilized. I.E., if this website if visited to read or download information about a health condition (if added in future blogs or posts) or about our products, The Bridge Clinics of Texas may collect certain unrestricted, non-personal information from your computer, not limited to, but including the type of browser utilized, the links selected, traffic data, name of internet domain, internet address of the website used for access, location data, pages visited on this website, web logs and other communications data. Depending on the products and services selected (e.g. ‘Memberships’). The Bridge Clinics of Texas may collect and process personal information, including information which may be classified as Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPPA.
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit/patient that does not identify the user personally. Information is tracked such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user’s browser type. Information is also collected regarding the user’s session on our site. This includes such items as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes the user is asked to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PHI). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. This information is requested when the user initiates correspondence with The Clinic or requests one of the following:
• To register a membership, or to attend a seminar or demonstration
• To receive specific information from us via e-mail
• To sign up for mailing lists or newsletters
• To correspond with us or request an appointment
• Or any other such activity we deem necessary
How is the information used?
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PHI) is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content of the services we provide.
Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
The Bridge Clinics of Texas and Dr. Byron Conner, MD owns the collected information and will not sell, trade or rent the information to others. The information may be used to initiate contact and continue communication with the user. This may include follow-up calls, email correspondence or mail correspondence to follow-up on services provided, marketing information and promotions, new services, or important website changes. The Bridge Clinic and Dr. Byron Conner, MD may share this information with their business partners for the specific purpose of promotions or service offerings.
Are “Cookies” used on the website?
What is The Bridge Clinics of Texas website policy for children?
This website is not directed to, or developed for, children. If not of an adult age (18+), this website use should be supervised by an adult. The Bridge Clinics of Texas sets a goal to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection and use of information relating to children. If you believe this site has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify The Bridge Clinic immediately by email at: email@example.com
What are your rights?
Users have certain rights regarding the use of personal information The Bridge Clinic collects and maintains. The Bridge Clinic offers choices about what personal information is collected, how that information is used, and how The Bridge Clinic of Texas communicates and conveys information to and with you:
• User can choose not to provide personal information to The Bridge Clinic by refraining from conducting electronic transactions
• User can elect to not have a unique cookie identification number assigned to their user interface (device)
• User may withdraw any consent previously provided, or object at any time, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data
• User may inform or request to opt out of marketing communications
• User may, subject to local law requirements, have the right to (a) to request access to and receive information about personal information The Bridge Clinics of Texas collects and maintains; (b) to update and correct inaccuracies in personal information: and (c) have personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate • User has the right to ask The Bridge Clinic not to collect personal information for marketing purposes (e.g. sending information by email or SMS text; or asking opinion’s on The Bridge Clinic’s products or services).
• Users can exercise their right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting The Bridge Clinics of Texas
1) There will be no refunds for monthly memberships, but a patient may cancel their ongoing monthly membership transactions at any time.
2) Yearly membership dues paid in full can be refunded the following month from the date that the service was initiated. The refund will consist of the remaining months of the membership and will be prorated accordingly.
3) There will be no refunds for acute appointments after care is provided and costs of visits will be known before the transaction occurs. Transparent cash prices and costs of laboratory studies will be known before the specimens are collected. This allows members to direct their health care costs with physician and provider guidance.
4) To receive membership benefits and pricing, membership dues must be current.
If there are questions regarding any refunds or processing concerns, please contact the office in writing or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How is personally identifiable information (PHI) safeguarded?
The Bridge Clinics of Texas and Dr. Byron Conner, MD utilize industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and 24-hour premise monitoring are also employed. Finally, access to PHI is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
Does The Bridge Clinic refer patients/clients to 3rd party websites?
The Bridge Clinics of Texas, The Bridge Clinic of Colorado City and The Bridge Clinic of Corpus Christi websites, in the future may contain links to other internet websites, referral sources and their services. Despite The Bridge Clinics of Texas and Dr. Conner’s intentions to partner with companies displaying and holding the same standards of integrity, we can neither control nor endorse use of their external sites, information and resources. Use them at your own discretion. This policy does not cover those third-party vendors, their privacy policies, data collection practices or websites.
How to opt out of correspondence?
Based on the information a user has provided, The Bridge Clinic of Texas, Dr. Byron Conner, MD and Iris Boyd, FNP may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence or one can email the clinic to inform of future correspondence wishes at: email@example.com.